Well this is probably the fifth night in a row that I have gone to look in on Macy after bedtime and found her in a weird way. Last night she fell asleep with her shoes and clothes on! Here she is tonight. Be forewarned-she is not alone!

I am not sure if you can see it as clearly as I did when I walked in, but she is hanging off the side of the bed. That would be her bottom portion. Also, amidst all those stuffed animals, there are two real cats. Jimbob is the one I woke up taking the picture. O'Malley is the big gray blob towards the front. She is going to have a sore hand from the way she is bending her hand! Not to mention the potential for a fall in the middle of the night!

Now here is Zachary. Doesn't he look comfy? He should. He is in my bed!!! He needs to get out!!!
By the way-that date thing-ignore it. It is still November 2008! He sure looks like an angel when his mouth is closed. The really humorous thing about this photo? He was literally telling me less than two minutes prior how he could not fall asleep unless I made him a snack. That he was SOOOO hungry he would never fall asleep. SO being the good mom that I am, I walked to the kitchen and started a cheeseburger on the stove for him. Note exhibit A below!

The time it took for me to make a hamburger patty and walk back to the room and tell him it was cooking, he was unconscious! Kids! I have to laugh. Now what am I going to do with the burger? I am not the least bit hungry! Just look at him..

Isn't he just angelic? Wait till I try and wake him up. Then he will be a different story. Maybe I will just sleep in his bed. His mother needs to tell him to shave and it would appear a trim is in the future of this young man. At least by the ears. I sure love the little guy. He is taller than me now, but he will always be my little guy!!!! Mallory should not be excluded from this exercise in humiliation, however, I went into her room to take the picture and she is buried under the covers. You cannot even tell there is a person in her bed.
My kids sleep so sound that I can vacuum next to their bed while they sleep and they will not wake up! Scary! Well the burger is done so I suppose I shall go do something with it. Maybe he can have it for breakfast! Sweet dreams my angels.
1 comment:
i think his mother needs to tell him to wash his hair too, looking a little nappy :O)
Post a Comment