I wonder...I wa wa wa wa wonder.WHY? Why, why, why, why, why you went away...I love country music and music from the fifties. Nothing better to soothe your broken heart or make you want to run over your man in a pick up I declare. So my guy and I, that sounded kinda cool, had a falling out. It happens I know. I just wonder why. Why does it seem like men can take us or leave us?
I find that answer I will make millions.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Men are just different than women. Plain and simple. No matter how bad we as women want them to be how we want them, they just aren't. We just have to decide what we are willing to tolerate and what we are not willing to tolerate. If you ask me, or even if you don't, you are way too good a woman to deal with ANY man's bullshit. And I think you've been putting up with some really stupid bullshit for about six months too long.
Post a Comment