All cats are hers. Jimbob is really hers. I think Macy may have been involved in one of those alien abduction experiments. Meet Jimbob. She is psycho. She is afraid of other cats and will not go outside. IF she makes me mad and I throw her outside (see the Olympic event notation below) she heads straight for this one tree midway down the driveway and only Macy can get her down. She does some of that cat whispering stuff.
Jimbob is lying on Macy's bed, waiting for her to come home from school. If I don't leave her door open Jimbob has a fit until he I mean she can get in there. Jimbob is a she by the way. We have a disease in our family that keeps us from naming our cats gender appropriate names. I think it is something that Mallory has issue with because I named our dog, Jack and he is a boy. Anyway Jimbob waits for Macy to come home from school and then they play their daily game of tag. I swear. I would not lie. I would but not about something as important as this. Jimbob and Macy scamper about the house and Macy hides. Then Jimbob comes and finds her. They usually end up playing chase around the island in the kitchen. It is freaking like something out of a Steven King novel I tell ya!
I am allergic to cats. This has not stopped two of them from taking up residency. O'Malley was a divorce gift from my ex-husband. I had come home from work one day to find that he had in his standard redneck fashion left the cat in my garage. O'Malley is also known as "Fat Cat" or Cougar as my friend Dana calls him. He bit her.
O'Malley. This photo does not do his obesity justice. I will find the one I am thinking of and post it later. You will call Jenny Craig immediately. Jenny (said in Forest Gump tone) why is O'Malley so fat?O'Malley had surgery on his left ear, now he looks handicapped. No more perky little ears for him but let's be honest-there ain't nothing perky about him
It is amazing to me how cats always want to snuggle with the ones that hate them the most. When I come home from work in the morning I literally make a beeline for my bed. There is no such thing as a bad nights sleep on third shift! I don't even turn the light on-I grope my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth (dental hygiene is very important-you shouldn't neglect your gums either!) and go straight to bed. If I do not shut my door tight the next thing you know there is a two ton, fat cat laying on my chest and staring me down. If cat tossing were an Olympic event I would make this country proud! But I am saving my strength for the trampoline event!
Well I am going to go to bed with the door securely shut and rest now. I may need to go practice on the trampoline later for the Olympics. Bye for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment