Kenny is a lot like his Dad. Hot tempered, good looking, a pain in the neck. Just kidding. I am not kidding about his Dad, just Kenny. When I was pregnant with Kenny I gained 60 pounds! Which is amazing since the first three months or so the smell of food made me sick. He is my oldest but not always the wisest. He is extremely bright with an IQ of 145 plus so one will always wonder why he chooses so poorly. Can't blame the brain.
Joey is 17 and is the polar opposite of Kenny. Where I picture Kenny as a younger Albert Einstein complete with weird hair, Joey is laid back always well groomed, and mild mannered. Kenny is spastic with ADD and Joey is calm and OCD. I love them both despite the alphabet of disorders they have. Kenny will do any chore I ask him to, not always perfectly but he does it everytime I ask. Joey will do it flawlessly if you can get him to do it. Joey is also more athletic. Kenny loves to hunt.
Zachary is my youngest boy. He is 12 and is about to turn 13 in October. He has officially entered puberty, gotten hair on his privates which he felt compelled to show me. Not all just the top but it was still traumatic for me. I went off into a corner and rocked back and forth. The weird thing about Zachary is he went from a mama's boy to a sullen teen overnight. I must have slept too long. I will never do it again. Come back to mama Zachary. He is my sweet but passionate boy who worships me and loves to hang out with me. Well he used to.
Bye for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment