Okay, I am 41 today and I am thinking about my life. I guess birthdays and New Year's Eve are the two times of year I take stock of my life. What have I done, what did I want to get done and what do I have left to do? Life is really like a to do list. Survive high school, go to college, get a job, get married, have children and so on. No one really plans on getting divorced. That was one of those things that got put on the list in crayon because there was no pen to be found. It was also written on the back of a paper towel.
There are many things I have left to do. For instance, I want to win the powerball and make everyone I know debt free. It is a goal of mine. I keep plugging away a dollar a week. I want to go to Italy. I want to travel throughout the United States and see everything that each state has to offer. I want to live happily ever after. I sure hope I get to do some of those things.
I feel like I have had a decent life, I certainly have a lot left to accomplish, my stamp room needs some major attention. I need some major attention. HAHA!!! But all in all I am grateful for all I have, I have been through and where it has brought me.
Thank you for participating in my life! Thank you God for all my blessings. Please know my shoulders are quite a bit smaller-I have lost weight. Thought you might have missed the memo!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment