My daughter is the most vicious soccer player EVER! Okay well maybe not really, but she is out for blood! Yesterday they played the rival school and was it ever ugly. I am not sure why some refs just don't call anything but it looked like Monday Night Football instead of high schoool GIRLS soccer.
I for one will never say girls can't be tough but holy cow! There were elbows flying and faceplants of olympic magnitude out there! I could not help but praise our coach who got a yellow card for yelling smash them! Smash them girls-don't let them beat on you like that!!!
They so had it coming. Pushing my daughter around and pushing my other daughter around. Mallory and Macy both were like two twisters on an open prairie ready to kill. When you push one sister you can bet the other one is coming after you!!!!! OOOOOHHHH...it is so nice to see them bond this way. I am so proud.
Okay, my adrenaline has slowed down and I am going to tell my girlies that violence is not the answer.
Unless you ask the question "What should you do when someone tries to hurt your sister?"
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
you have obviously never seen me play, ask Susan.... I invented the slide tackle....they should have named the yellow card the "pelfrey card"
You'd kick their ass!!!
Post a Comment