Monday, September 1, 2008

Morelli

"There are some men who enter a woman's life and screw it up forever." That is one of my favorite lines that describe the character Joseph Morelli. Morelli is a character in the books written by Janet Evanovich. The books are numbered. The first in the series is "One For The Money" and it is when I first started falling for this imaginary character. Some people have imaginary friends when they are young. I waited until I was a full fledge adult with sexual urges to have one. If Morelli were real I would do him. I am just keeping it honest here.

"He'd grown up big and bad, with eyes like black fire one minute and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate the next. He had an eagle tattooed on his chest, a tight-assed, narrow-hipped swagger, and a reputation for having fast hands and clever fingers." That is a description that makes you want to have an imaginary friend is it not? By the way, that is only page one of the first book and there are thirteen more already written!

I envision Morelli to look like a combination of Ken Wahl from the television show Wiseguy to something like one of the other eight million hot Italian guys that play in the movies.

If you haven't read the books-read em! You will want to kick my ass over Morelli. He is just that smooth "Cupcake!" I have shared my love for these books with many folks. My Corporal at work has a wife who loves to read. She was sick and so I suggested that he get her one of these books. Well needless to say she devoured them like anyone would with such a great imaginary friend. My Corporal likened these books to crack. His wife lent them to her Aunt and the same thing happened. Instantly you become hooked like a fat kid with cake. The books are not only funny-you will find yourself laughing out loud but they are also just good for the imagination. You can spend hours imagining about Morelli. What more could a girl want?

Ranger. Now that is another character in the series and another post. When you think of Ranger your sure to here Babe in your head and imagine a hot cuban popping in out of nowhere. Like I said...imaginary friends are really a GOOD thing!!!
Bye for now.

No comments: