Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pizza Dough

My mom makes the BEST homemade pizza ever. Period. As kids, we all wanted her pizza for special occasions. When we come home now as adults, we want Mom to make her pizza. Right now though, I just want my mom to come to my house and stay until I can make two consecutive batches of dough without ruining one.

Last night I tried to make a batch and I ruined it. This is like standard operating procedure for me. I ruin one batch and then I make one right. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG PEOPLE??? It just pushes every button on my OCD elevator right to the top. I do it the same way each and every time but it is like the Gods of Dough are out to get me. Dough in your face girlie!!!

I love my Mom's pizza but when I make it myself, I put a lot more toppings on it. In fact, whenever I make any recipe of my Mom's I find myself adding more meat. She must be one of the vegetarians that has never really come out of the closet. Or maybe I have issues...I just love the meat. I crave hamburgers no bun, just the burger. I don't crave chips or ice cream I crave BEEF! It's whats for dinner you know!

Anyway, now that the world is aware of my dough frustrations, I will digress. That means I will shut the hell up about it! AMEN.

No comments: