Do you ever wish you had grown up in one place all of your life and that everyone knew you and everything about you? I am watching Gilmore Girls, the television show, but on DVD. I have this little weird thing about me, I don't watch television. It is not that I have anything against television. I just don't have the lifestyle that condones watching a television series. Or maybe it is better to say that I don't have the personality it takes to miss an episode of a television series.
I feel like missing an episode of a series is like having mismatched sheets. It makes me feel weird inside. I am going to have to tell you that I am probably a little OCD. My sisters used to come and visit and make jokes about the way my soup labels lined up. Okay, I just read what I wrote so far and maybe I am a little ADD too. See the apples don't fall far from the tree. God bless my children.
Anyway, I am watching Gilmore Girls and this not my first time, just so we are all on the same page. But with every episode I must confess I want to move there. I want to drink coffee at Luke's or should I say Williams Hardware and I want to celebrate the many festivals they have. I think it is kind of cool how everyone knows everything about each other. Oh well. I also have to be honest and say that I looked forward to each and every move. My Dad worked for the government and we got transferred around like army brats! I loved meeting new people and making new friends. But there is just something about Stars Hollow. And Luke.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment