Whenever there is something stressful going on in your life, it sure makes you feel a little less stressed to know there are people who love and care for you. The absence of that is also remarkable.
I think as women we expect less care and concern than others. But it is nonethless disappointing when someone we care for forgets us. It is also amazing when someone you barely know takes the time to show care or concern.
I am really blessed with great friends. They are the family I didn't get to pick. My friend Amany sent me a text message today wishing me luck as I had an MRI scheduled. I was a little nervous but she reminded me to just relax and think of what I would do if I won the powerball. Random thought-It is always so important to focus on your goals and visualize them as if they happened!!! So no one that reads this will be shocked when I win the powerball!!!!
I am not as blessed with family that care as much as some of my friends and so I thank God for the substitutes! God always knows what we need! My friend Nicki at work had a birthday yesterday and her own mother didn't remember. I know how much that hurt her. So for all of you that have let a friend or relative slip out of your reach-go ahead and reach out-it is never too late! For those of you like Amany-bless you!!! We are so lucky to have you!
Bye for now!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Aww, thanks!!
Girl, you know I'm always here for you. We're going to be on top of the world one of these days!!!
Post a Comment